Problem with H3-2D Gimbal

Reaction score
(Phantom 2 non vision with H3-2D gimbal and Gopro 3) - Yesterday, while attempting to take some aerial video the Gimbal started shaking randomly. I thought it may be the props or the rubber absorbing balls so changed both, which did not fix it. after trying a recalibration of the Phantom 2 controls and compass the problem still exists. I took the gimbal off and tested the Phantom 2 and it flys without shaking. Putting the gimbal back on it will randomly shake, then stop then shake again. Any suggestions on what should be look at?

Gimbals do that when they are no longer balanced. Did any weight shift or did you add anything like maybe an ND filter?

Mike

Thought I had the problem fixed by taking off the gopro and reinstalling, worked for about 3 minutes and then started shaking again. last video was so bad was totally unable to be used.

Ok. Took off the gimbal and put on a gopro with just some absorbtion balls attached. the shaking no longer happens (although without the gimbal I can see just how bad my flying really is). So at this point I am leaning towards a problem with the gimbal, anyone know if there is a way to update the gimbal directly, tried it thru the phantom 2 program but didn't seem to help.

Zaap said:
Ok. Took off the gimbal and put on a gopro with just some absorbtion balls attached. the shaking no longer happens (although without the gimbal I can see just how bad my flying really is). So at this point I am leaning towards a problem with the gimbal, anyone know if there is a way to update the gimbal directly, tried it thru the phantom 2 program but didn't seem to help.

Did you have any luck fixing this? Mine is doing the same thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers