Problem with gimbal mount

Reaction score
first time post. I've owned my P2V for about three weeks. I've been lurking around here for a bit of time, but now need some help.

I had a rather rough landing (sun in my eyes, came down too fast, etc). My camera became detached from the gimbal. I was able to figure out that it rotates on a shaft with what appears to be a nylon bushing on one side, the other side of the gimbal mounting shaft contains a press-in nylon type material with gear teeth. The teeth fit around a brass toothed shaft, which rotates, based on the desired angle of the camera.

I was able to press the nylon insert back into the side of the camera and align it up with the gimbal's brass shaft. the problem now is that the press in nylon gear won't stay in. it appears the press in gear sleeve has some sort of pin that goes into the side of the camera, right at the pivot point. That pin is missing.

anyone know where i can get the nylon press in shaft, along with the pin and flange that keeps the gear engaged to the gear shaft???

thanks,
John

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20