Problem with Focus mode to start.

Reaction score
I have a problem with Focus mode in Litchi, it doesn't want to start, either in F, P or A mode. When I change "Aircraft Rotation" to "Manual", it does start. But when I change it to "Auto", it don't want to start at all.
All the other functions works though, so it is just AC that's troubling. In the DJI Go app, I've set the "Gimbal Mode" to "Follow", and activated the "Multiple Flights mode".

Do you only have one POI set. That's a requirement for focus mode. When you say it doesn't start, what do you mean, does the camera not point to the POI? Do you start and fly in focus as laid out on page 30 of the Litchi manual?

I select Focus mode in litchi and place a POI marker on the map. After that, in Focus settings,I set AC Rotation to Auto. When i tap Start nothing happens, the focus dialog box is still active

P3 4K Updated Dec 2016
iPhone 6P

//Jonas W

So, you take off and fly to the starting point where you want to initiate 'focus' mode and hover. Then you switch to 'f' mode and tap 'start'. According to the manual, the gimbal (or aircraft) will rotate to point to the POI. Then as you maneuver with the joystick, the camera should continue to point toward the POI. If that is the procedure you are using and it isn't working, then you do have something wrong. If you haven't used just this procedure, then the problem is 'operator error'.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik