Problem with flying P3 pro and P4 at same time

Reaction score
My son and I can't fly out drones together. He has a P3 pro and I have the new P4. Both have the newest firmware updates. Have done all calibration. We have even changed channels and that makes it worse. I've even started mine first and when he turns his in I loose video signal. We even try standing 50 ft apart but still problem persist. My drone can usually travel really far with no problems and so can his. Any info would help. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

This is strange. I have seen no issue with P3, P4 and or Inspire flying together with operators within 5m of each other. All with latest FW.

Could it be that you are in a wifi congested area and there is only one avaialble channel for the HD downlink? Unfortunately we need to share with a plethora if other wifi devices. Have you tried setting both to auto select downlink?

I live out in the country. Nothing around me. I watch the channel selector and it switched between different channels. We then went camping way out and same thing happened. I did a bunch of research and found nothing. Can you go into detail on downlinks?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic