Problem with downgrading firmware

Reaction score
I was running firmware 1.04.0010 and like many I was having the problem with flying sideways or at least taking canted videos when filming straight down. I read that downgrading to firmware 1.0 3.0020 would solve this so I downgraded the firmware, Recalibrated everything and went to test fly it. Using the Litchi app and put in a simple course, it went to take off and 20 feet in the air it froze. I landed and with DjiGo ( all on a galaxy note 8) found a Compass error so calibrated that again. Now back to Litchi and it would fly to waypoint one freeze and spit out an error message that I don't recall but it couldn't continue past waypoint one after multiple tries. After recalibrating everything again it simply wouldn't fly past way point1 - it would reach the programmed altitude, just freeze and spit an error that it couldn't continue. For a lack of other options I just reinstalled 1.04 and all is good but why is that? Was there a glitch in the process or do I need to cut off communication to dji where it thinks it needs an update?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4