Problem with DJI Go App

Reaction score
I have searched, but can't find a thread discussing this particular problem.

When I pull up my flight records in the iOS version of the app on my iPhone 6, I have what appears to be 3 aircraft listed. There is a page with all 5 of the flights I've taken with my drone, that shows my DJI username at the top of the page. There is a second page that shows only 4 of those same 5 flights, with the name I assigned to my drone at the top of the page. And there is a third page, which shows the one flight that isn't listed on page 2, with no name assigned at the top of the page, but it says to pick a name for my "Inspire" drone (I have a P3A).

The strange thing is that all 3 pages show 2,608 in a big font (total distance?) and LV5 (assuming level 5 pilot). So it seems that the app recognizes me as the pilot, but thinks I have 3 aircraft? Or maybe the first page is my pilot page, showing all 5 flights, and pages 2 and 3 are what it thinks are my two different aircraft? If this is the case, how do I assign the one flight on page 3 to the list on page 2 under the correct aircraft name?

Thanks in advance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers