Problem with controller on new to me P2

Well, i just talked to the company I bought it from, and they are going to return the P2 for me, and send me out a p2 v2 for the same cost, so we'll see what happens when I get the new one.. Thanks for your help!

That's good news but if you're using windows 10 there have been problems with that OS.

You would be second one this week alone which was having problems due to windows 10.

Any idea how it works on Mac os?

I have details on those using Mac's but the big difference is that you do not need a driver.

I have details on those using Mac's but the big difference is that you do not need a driver.
Cool, I'll try hooking it up to my mac when it comes in... any recommendations as to what do do first when it arrives? Now I'm nervous and want to make sure I set it up right

Cool, I'll try hooking it up to my mac when it comes in... any recommendations as to what do do first when it arrives? Now I'm nervous and want to make sure I set it up right

That's a good question. Other then downloading the software for the Mac would be to see if the new unit will work with the software already on board.

That's a good question. Other then downloading the software for the Mac would be to see if the new unit will work with the software already on board.

Ok, I'll let you know how it goes when it arrives..thanks for all your help today, it's very much appreciated!

New one came in today,and fired up perfectly. Both the p2 and rc connected to the computer, p2 upgraded firmware.. planning on a flight tomorrow

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik