Problem with camera slowly pointing down solved

Reaction score
Thanks to Burlbark for his help. You might have read that I was having problems with my camera slowly falling to the down position. I looked everywhere online and couldn't find a solution. I tried calibrating it in the RC assistant with no luck. I PMed Burlbark and asked him about it and he told me to try calibrating it again. I did it again, first in RC assistant, then in Vision assistant where you calibrate the gimble wheel separately from the sticks. Problem solved. I am posting this here so if anyone else has the problem hopefully it would help. Newb mistake on my part as I didn't think to calibrate in both assistants.

I am still having a problem with the horizon being slightly off as if the camera was tilted horizontally. I saw some fixes for that on youtube and will try it. I can live with that for a while until my P3 comes in.

Thanks to Burlbark for his help. You might have read that I was having problems with my camera slowly falling to the down position. I looked everywhere online and couldn't find a solution. I tried calibrating it in the RC assistant with no luck. I PMed Burlbark and asked him about it and he told me to try calibrating it again. I did it again, first in RC assistant, then in Vision assistant where you calibrate the gimble wheel separately from the sticks. Problem solved. I am posting this here so if anyone else has the problem hopefully it would help. Newb mistake on my part as I didn't think to calibrate in both assistants.

I am still having a problem with the horizon being slightly off as if the camera was tilted horizontally. I saw some fixes for that on youtube and will try it. I can live with that for a while until my P3 comes in.

You are welcome...Glad I could be of some help.

Jeremy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers