Problem/Warning - "Go home" on 15% of battery

Reaction score
Hi,
Yesterday nearly destroyed my Phantom ... On about 20% of the battery I brought my Phantom close to me (1-2 m) and flew the 1.5 m height. Although I got the first message "Low Battery", I continued to fly because the aircraft was close to me. Suddenly, on the 12-15% of the battery received a message that on 5 sec. will start "go home" procedure.
Fast as I could and 1 sec to start "go home", I caught the aircraft and not gave him to flight, and turned off the engine.
The problem would take place if I did not grasp the aircraft and allowed to start "go home" procedure as above me had tree branches, and the procedure "going home" is set to 30 m.
So, the aircraft will lift and hit the branches and will be crashed.
Please, if anyone knows, how to turn off this option - on 12-15% of the battery do not start "go home" ???
I could not find it!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    450 KB · Views: 362
You cannot turn off that option. The best you can do is cancel RTH from the DJI GO app within 10 seconds.

FYI, if your Phantom is less than 20m from the home point, it will land at its current position when RTH initiates -- rather than returning home.

You cannot turn off that option. The best you can do is cancel RTH from the DJI GO app within 10 seconds.

FYI, if your Phantom is less than 20m from the home point, it will land at its current position when RTH initiates -- rather than returning home.

I think this is not a good solution.
On this situation I was 30 m from "home" location and RTH will be hit the tree...

I get the message at 20% and I want to decide whether to continue to fly up to 10% and then landed on place far from "home" location or fly back home.
I do not want Phantom returns to home, when I have a connection and control.

I think this is not a good solution.
On this situation I was 30 m from "home" location and RTH will be hit the tree...

I get the message at 20% and I want to decide whether to continue to fly up to 10% and then landed on place far from "home" location or fly back home.
I do not want Phantom returns to home, when I have a connection and control.
Simple solution, don't fly your battery down so low before coming back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.