Problem playing/editing video files off P3S

Reaction score
Hi. Day 2 of being a drone owner, loving it! However I can't edit my video files on my PC. I have tried MOV and MP4, it will show a few frames then stops (in both Lightworks and VLC) tho plays in Windows Media Player OK. I've searched a lot for the answer, found a few threads with the same problem but no answer, I apologise if it is a double up. Phantom 3 Standard, taking video in 2.7K 24fps. Windows 10. I can't think of any other relevant info! Many thanks if anyone can help.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I am running a Mac mini and use iMovie. I have heard the widows version of movie editor should do it. Sorry not much help. Good luck!

Depending on your computer u may have to film in 1080. Try an see! Good luck

Hi. Day 2 of being a drone owner, loving it! However I can't edit my video files on my PC. I have tried MOV and MP4, it will show a few frames then stops (in both Lightworks and VLC) tho plays in Windows Media Player OK. I've searched a lot for the answer, found a few threads with the same problem but no answer, I apologise if it is a double up. Phantom 3 Standard, taking video in 2.7K 24fps. Windows 10. I can't think of any other relevant info! Many thanks if anyone can help.

try viewing with VLC Player... VideoLAN - Official page for VLC media player, the Open Source video framework!

Thanks but I did use VLC - usually that's the best but an issue on that one too :-( Also tried converting through VLC but it errors.

Win10 upgrade. I did try 1080p but it was no better. The native w10 film player plays it fine, but I want to be able to edit it. I will try Potplayer thanks for the suggestion.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Win10 upgrade. I did try 1080p but it was no better. The native w10 film player plays it fine, but I want to be able to edit it. I will try Potplayer thanks for the suggestion/QUOTE]
If w10 film player works, so that it elements what I was thinking.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub