Problem pinching map in tablet

Reaction score
Have a P3P and recently updated Phantom to 1.5.80 & ipad air 2 to2.7.1.
Have noticed that in fullscreen mode pinching the map on the tablet only works on the right hand side of the screen. ie the map doesn't enlarge or reduce when I use my fingers on the left half of the screen. Very odd!!!!
When looking at personal photos or other apps the ipad responds to any part of the screen that I touch.
Anyone else had this problem or have a solution.
Thanks

Yes I have the same problem on iPad Air. You can pinch the right areas of the map only. It's a bug in 2.7.1 since I don't see it after loading back 2.7.0.

Same problem. Emailed Dji..requested video. Sent video to Dji to bring to their attention. Not heard back yet, but long weekend maybe will hear back soon. I am getting to work better by shrink first, then expand. Some delay in moving map. Annoying, mostly but doable.

Reactions: AUSPETE
How does the bird icon do when flying on the map page? In flight, the map page working correctly?

Thanks for the quick reply "madalay". Sort of makes me feel better that its not my equipment. Guess will wait until they issue an update.
Have a P3P and recently updated Phantom to 1.5.80 & ipad air 2 to2.7.1.
Have noticed that in fullscreen mode pinching the map on the tablet only works on the right hand side of the screen. ie the map doesn't enlarge or reduce when I use my fingers on the left half of the screen. Very odd!!!!
When looking at personal photos or other apps the ipad responds to any part of the screen that I touch.
Anyone else had this problem or have a solution.
Thanks
As an added observation - It must be a problem with the DJI GO app because the map works perfectly in Litchi

Thanks for the quick reply "madalay". Sort of makes me feel better that its not my equipment. Guess will wait until they issue an update.

As an added observation - It must be a problem with the DJI GO app because the map works perfectly in Litchi
Yes it must. Like I said, I went back to 2.7.0 and the problem does not exist.

This problem was reported almost immediately to dji when the app update hit. The fix isn't coming very quickly it seems.

Contacted DJI.. they aware of the problem...apparently has to do with IOS 9.3 update and are working on a fix.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj