Problem gimbal h4-3d

someone can help me ?

Put something under the landing gear so the camera is not hitting the table and also connect the USB to the camera to see if it is getting power. Have you calibrated X1 in both the controller and P2 software?

Take and post another video after you've raised the P2 up off the table.

Put something under the landing gear so the camera is not hitting the table and also connect the USB to the camera to see if it is getting power. Have you calibrated X1 in both the controller and P2 software?

Take and post another video after you've raised the P2 up off the table.

Thank you. How can I calibrate X1 in both the controller?

Thank you. How can I calibrate X1 in both the controller?

Have you download all the software for which ever computer you are using? If so start by plugging controller into your computer and use RC assistant software and calibrate both sticks and X1 (camera tilt control). When finished leave the controller powered up and connect the P2 it's assistant software (under the basic tab) and calibrate the RC sticks and X1 again in that order. If you have the newer NDJ6 remote X1 is the tilt wheel on the upper left corner and original DJ6 remote X1 is the lever on the backside. If you are not sure which remote you have there's a tag on the backside.

I still would like to a new video of the startup with P2 raised up off the table so the camera isn't' hitting it. That can tell me a lot of what might be wrong.

yes, I downloaded all the software. I run everything as you wrote but has not solved anything . Here's the video

yes, I downloaded all the software. I run everything as you wrote but has not solved anything . Here's the video

There is a screw on the shaft under the yaw motor as in this photo make sure it's tight.
IMG_0024.jpg

Dose the camera stay where you last adjust it or return to the position as in you video.

Hello Jason, today the problem has come back . A screw it 's tight and I don't know what is the problem

Take another video an posting it would be more helpful then text.

Hello Jason, today the problem has come back . A screw it 's tight and I don't know what is the problem

Your tilt motor/potentiometer is damaged.
Judging by your previous post with the video, the tilt is stuttering when you are tilting up and down.

Your tilt motor/potentiometer is damaged.
Judging by your previous post with the video, the tilt is stuttering when you are tilting up and down.

You're assuming without proof.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj