Problem Flashing nand on Phantom 2 vision +

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was hoping you could help me with my wifi module. I followed the process to flash my nand on my drone, received the "bootme" through Putty but when I go to flash it I receive the following:

Waiting for the DM36x...
Target: BOOTME
BOOTME commmand received. Returning ACK and header...
ACK command sent. Waiting for BEGIN command...

Waiting for the DM36x...

Waiting for the DM36x...

And it never gets past this. Any help you can provide would be great.

Thanks

similar problem but I'm not getting bootmebootmebootme on teriterm, any ideas which is the bad solder as I really struggled to get the little barstewards on.

Any help appreciated

Hey guys, I was hoping you could help me with my wifi module. I followed the process to flash my nand on my drone, received the "bootme" through Putty but when I go to flash it I receive the following:

Waiting for the DM36x...

Waiting for the DM36x...

Waiting for the DM36x...

And it never gets past this. Any help you can provide would be great.

Thanks

Try to erase NAND before uploading image - it helped me:
sfh_DM36x.exe -nanderase -v -p "COM10"

(insert proper COM number instead of 'COM10')

Hi Guys,
i´ve got the same Problem ist always in a Loop
see below
May somebody know how to fix it?

Thanks

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    24.4 KB · Views: 860
I successfully reflashed mine after having a bootme loop and then the occasional fail. It was all down to a **** lead. I found a decent one and all was peachy :)

If I can ping all 3 IP's and still have black screen should I be looking at camera or will corrupted NAND allow you to ping address of bottom board?

If I can ping all 3 IP's and still have black screen should I be looking at camera or will corrupted NAND allow you to ping address of bottom board?

Yes the top board in the unit is WIFI and the bottom board handles the video feed.

Complete guide is here

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes the top board in the unit is WIFI and the bottom board handles the video feed.

Complete guide is here

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This guy is VERY helpful, his contact email is in the comments for the video and he will talk you through any issues.

Reactions: crash1sttime
Thanks for the info. Looks like I have 3 Wi-Fi modules to check. Glad I didn't toss them!

This guy is VERY helpful, his contact email is in the comments for the video and he will talk you through any issues.

Yeah only problem is I’m losing out on a fortune doing the bloody repairs lol

I have just succesfully flash my nand and had the same problem with the bootme loop error: Couldn't find a solution on google, only this topic.

Waiting for the DM36x...

I think this is the solution. Install Tera Term, open it, cancel the "Tera Term: New connection" window. Goto Setup/Serial port in the second window. Choose your comport and change speed to 115200. If you hooked everything up correctly, you'll see BOOTME BOOTME BOOTME loop. Do not close it yet.

Now comes the tricky part. On your FTDI232 TTL thing you see a led blinking. If the led stops blinking you are to late. Close Tera Term (do not disconnect !!) Paste the "sfh_DM36x.exe -nandflash- -v -p blabla" (with the right portnumber offcourse) command into CMD window and press enter.

This is the way i succesfully flashed my nand and i hope it helps with yours.

Cheers,

(sorry for my terrible english. Missed my english class alot at school.)

The flashing process went flawlessly. But now my camera is dead...no power, no gimble motors, no LED, nothing. All connectors are plugged back in. I get an error on Assistant that pops up real quick when i first boot up that i really dont understand (image attached is showing that error)
Screenshot_20190309-105405.png
...I've done IMU calibrations etc but still no luck. Also motors will not start. I get a Red Yellow Green flashing repeated after boot up and initial boot up flashes. Even though it says my firmware is all up to date on Assistant I updated anyway just to be sure and everything completes successfully. I don't know what else to do. I can't update any camera firmware because the whole module appears dead including SD card slot and cameras Micro USB. I'll take voltage reading to make sure it's getting power but I'm pretty sure it is because when plugging it in up top if I look closely (while the bird is powered on) i can see a tiny blue spark when plugging in the harness. (Please don't make this a discussion about how I shouldn't be doing that when the aircraft is powered on). Sooo, any help would be pretty stellar! Thanks.

Answered on YouTube post

Waiting for the DM36x...

anyone find the fix.. erasingh nand first and swapping tx and rx didnt work

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan