Problem connecting to gimbal data port

Reaction score
What's the trick to getting a PC to recognize the gimbal data port SD card like a drive, so I can copy photo's and video over? I power up the battery, connect the micro USB cable, but my PC doesn't see the card? Any help is appreciated.

droneMods said:
What's the trick to getting a PC to recognize the gimbal data port SD card like a drive, so I can copy photo's and video over? I power up the battery, connect the micro USB cable, but my PC doesn't see the card? Any help is appreciated.

No trick involved. Just connect a USB cable between your computer and the gimbal, turn on the Phanton (make sure to remove your gimbal clamp!), and the Micro-SD care will appear in Windows Explorer as a removable drive.

Dirty Bird said:
droneMods said:

No trick involved. Just connect a USB cable between your computer and the gimbal, turn on the Phanton (make sure to remove your gimbal clamp!), and the Micro-SD care will appear in Windows Explorer as a removable drive.
The transmitter and range extender do not need to be on, correct?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.