Problem conecting Dji Go app with Sammsung S4 Mini

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am having alot of trouble using the new DJI GO app on my Samsung S4 Mini and in Nexus 7 tablet. I know that both of these particular models (cell phone and tablet) are not listed on DJI page but they worked fine with the DJI pilot app and initially even with the DJI Go App, but now, I cant connect at all, or in disconects during flight, or in connects for a few seconds and then disconects. I get different messages like Not Conected, Week transmiter signal. I have set up these devises on airplane mode, have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing seems to work, but they dod work initially. The S4 has the Android version 4.4.4 while the Nexus 7 (2012) Android 5.0. Thanks for any coments and suggestions

when you uninstalled, did you also manually remove the DJI folder from the device?

I have the Samsung Galaxy S4 with andoid 4.4.2 operating system. Downloaded the latest version of DJI Go and can't get the Connect Camera icon to show up? What steps am I missing during setup?

Already discussed here...

Go to "Google Services" and roll back them to factory mode, or even uninstall them.
Go to "Google Play" in definitions, and activate "No updates" ( i do it always).

Before a flight, kill all applications, or, even reboot the device.
Also, since you use a Android, i do always remove all back covers to better cooling.....

Then, try it.

Mirror, thanks for the info . But I'm an IOS person and just bought this Samsung yesterday for a bigger screen. So I'm not sure where to find Google Services and Google Play in definitions...or even definitions for that matter. I'm need to find the idiots section of this forum.

lolol....ah i understand....no problem...
Check them on Definitions- Aplications- All aplications.

You should see "Services Google"...or just google it, for your device ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.