Probably not a good ideal to fly when cloudy

Day 2 with my P3 I lost GPS and it took off and flew into a tree. It's cloudy here today that's the only thing I can see that could be wrong. Good news that I didn't break anything, the battery popped out and I have to clean her up but other than that good to go.

I think he is talking drug induced clouds :eek:

Day 2 with my P3 I lost GPS and it took off and flew into a tree. It's cloudy here today that's the only thing I can see that could be wrong. Good news that I didn't break anything, the battery popped out and I have to clean her up but other than that good to go.

How would losing GPS necessarily cause you to fly into a tree? If low to the ground you have ground sensors, if higher up with no GPS, you basically are just in ATTI mode, like you would be indoors.

How would losing GPS necessarily cause you to fly into a tree? If low to the ground you have ground sensors, if higher up with no GPS, you basically are just in ATTI mode, like you would be indoors.
You know when you fly and let all sticks go and it stays stationary? It did t do that it took of in one direction. I'm going to make sure it's calibrated and take it out. I will record video that is time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31