Pro Remote Controller Flashing LED - Advice?

Reaction score
Ok, this is frustrating.
Spent two days reading new manual and watching videos prior to unboxing and had a perplexing issue already.
When I connected the remote (powered down) to the charger (only the remote, no P3P battery connected), and after firmly pushing the connector in, the controller started flashing / blinking one white LED only.

Every video I have read indicates that it should blink rapidly and progressively, lighting LED's from left to right. Mine is only blinking the first LED, and its been 20 minutes. Is this thing charging?

That's normal if the battery is less than 25% charged. Once it's reaches 25%, the second light should start blinking. Etc.

Thanks MSinger!

Answer: Yes, its charging. - After the first 30 minutes or so, while I was posting this question, the controller started blinking the second LED in progression. I expect the third and fourth to blink soon.

Key for below "diagram": X - blinking O - unlit.

When first plugged in out of the box it looked like this:
X O O O (first LED blinking rapidly)

Now it looks like this:
X X O O (first and second LED lights in succession and repeats).

Weird that the manual does not describe the LED charging pattern and gave me my first "uh-oh". Hope this helps another 1st time P3P owner.

Thanks MSinger!

Answer: Yes, its charging. - After the first 30 minutes or so, while I was posting this question, the controller started blinking the second LED in progression. I expect the third and fourth to blink soon.

Now it looks like this:

Weird that the manual does not describe the LED charging pattern and gave me my first "uh-oh". Hope this helps another 1st time P3P owner.
Soon is relative....it takes awhile to change the controller
Cheers

Reactions: moto_jw and DrJoe
Thanks MSinger!

Now it looks like this:

Definitely helped me since I was perplexed when I just unboxed my P3P. I had a P3S and to charge the remote, I used the micro USB cable connected to my computer and remote. When I did this, nothing happened with the remote of the P3P. Read up a bit and found out it was that circle connector at the base of the new remote. I then plugged it in and had a blinking white light for a while.. did some googling and found your post !! Thank you !

That's normal if the battery is less than 25% charged. Once it's reaches 25%, the second light should start blinking. Etc.
Hi i have the p3 4k and by me is also the controller flasing only the first white indicator flasing rapidly fast. only one problem he is doing that for one minute than the remote stop flashing and do nothing mabye you know my problem? ow and i can turn on the remote and see on my mobile phone that the controller is 1%....

i can turn on the remote and see on my mobile phone that the controller is 1%....
What happens when you try to charge the remote controller?

So, what exactly is the problem then? It sounds like you need to charge your remote controller.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj