Pro+ micro SD card won't fit into drone

Reaction score
New owner, love this machine, but the micro SD card won't go into the slot on the drone. Fits the controller just fine but WILL NOT!! slip into the camera. Frustrating!

What happens when you attempt to insert it? Are you sure you're inserting it correctly? It should be inserted upside down.

Yes, some times when it's not perfectly lined up, it won't go. Like Msinger mentioned it goes in upside down. Play with it.. try a different card and check.

New owner, love this machine, but the micro SD card won't go into the slot on the drone. Fits the controller just fine but WILL NOT!! slip into the camera. Frustrating!
I am a "new pilot" and have had exactly the same problem. The P4P came with a 16 gb micro sd and I've changed to 32gb and it will only fit in upside down/pins up mode . Strange, as that is contrary to the Instruction Manual !

The P4P came with a 16 gb micro sd and I've changed to 32gb and it will only fit in upside down/pins up mode . Strange, as that is contrary to the Instruction Manual !
FYI, here's what the P4P manual shows:

SdCard.jpeg

Nothing new from the OP, my guess is he had an "Oh, Crap" moment.

I used on old rusty circular saw to try to remove about 1/256" from my microSD card so it could fit a little easier.

I STILL cannot get it to go in the little slot. But that is probably because I no longer have any fingers... to speak of.

Reactions: Techcop50

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik