Pro flight at my sons birthday party

Reaction score
So we got our son a ford f150 powerwheels for his birthday and I was so excited about going to fly and record his initial reactions on the new truck.... RAIN RAIN RAIN.... Ohhhh man sun shine hour before his birthday started AWESOME!! So heres his reaction toward his new truck hopefully this will allow people to actually see how advancements in technology isnt always a bad this this was incredible to catpture and put a smile on my face I hope it does the same for you guys.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

YEAH!

Seems like he had a blast! I remember my first powered vehicle . I finally wore down the rear wheels enough to be able to drift it . Such a sense of freedom!

You may want to go into the DJI Go app and slow your gimbal YAW settings. They are very quick in this video and give it a jerky nature when you refocus on the subject. Its like someone snapping their head to look at something rather than a slow sweeping motion.

Also , dissolves for transitions are cool and all but most don't use em too much in favor of just a quick cut to the next scene/ clip.

Also stopping on his reaction from a close up and allowing the video to pause for a beat to send home his facial reaction and then slight reverse and play over adds drama to the moment or moments.

Haha.. that was cool. i like how he stopped and helped her get in. NICE

YEAH!

Seems like he had a blast! I remember my first powered vehicle . I finally wore down the rear wheels enough to be able to drift it . Such a sense of freedom!

You may want to go into the DJI Go app and slow your gimbal YAW settings. They are very quick in this video and give it a jerky nature when you refocus on the subject. Its like someone snapping their head to look at something rather than a slow sweeping motion.

Also , dissolves for transitions are cool and all but most don't use em too much in favor of just a quick cut to the next scene/ clip.

Also stopping on his reaction from a close up and allowing the video to pause for a beat to send home his facial reaction and then slight reverse and play over adds drama to the moment or moments.

Thankyou very much for ur input and def will change the yaw :) thanks for such the direction u've givin me all well noted and will make adjustments thanks again buddy!

Haha.. that was cool. i like how he stopped and helped her get in. NICE
Yeah haha it was awesome he said SISSY GET IN I NEED HELP hahaha then sissy tried saving them to not wreck but couldnt turn the steering will they all had a great time. Thanks for ur reply

Thankyou very much for ur input and def will change the yaw :) thanks for such the direction u've givin me all well noted and will make adjustments thanks again buddy!

Welcome !

Practice , practice , practice. I often fly without a real sense of taking footage just to get a feel for moving the yaw very precisely. Just flying and looking at the real time video feed. Some things that have helped me are trying to "anticipate" when and where my subject will move to. Then I can begin to get subject recentered within the frame.

Also , I just thought of this. There is a GRID View that one can use to get their subjects centered more easily within the DJI Go app. Its essentially an overlay on the real time video screen of lines that form a grid pattern. Kinda helpful after using it for a while.

Keep em coming !
Whats your editor of choice?

Welcome !

Practice , practice , practice. I often fly without a real sense of taking footage just to get a feel for moving the yaw very precisely. Just flying and looking at the real time video feed. Some things that have helped me are trying to "anticipate" when and where my subject will move to. Then I can begin to get subject recentered within the frame.

Also , I just thought of this. There is a GRID View that one can use to get their subjects centered more easily within the DJI Go app. Its essentially an overlay on the real time video screen of lines that form a grid pattern. Kinda helpful after using it for a while.

Keep em coming !
Whats your editor of choice?
Yeah I seen that Grid view haven't messed much with that. And for sure I'll keep them coming. I use finalcut X for editing

Are you just touching the screen using the automatic Contrast settings during that video ? Touching the areas with the least and most light.

And then...

I watched one of your detecting videos... :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic