Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Price increase coming....?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cellarboy, Oct 31, 2014.

1. cellarboy

On the product pages for the "V2" Phantom 2 + HD-3D and Vision + my local dealer in Canada states that "This price is good till 2nd Nov. 2014, from 3rd No. 2014 , DJI announcing higher price for new version." I seem to recall seeing a post from DJI saying there wouldn't be any price increase for the new versions, but if this is to be believed this isn't the case.

2. QYV

QYV

UAV-Outlet has posted on here that they're raising the price back to the old 900-something price point starting Nov. 3

I never saw any release from DJI saying they wouldn't be raising the price, but if they did they either welched on that or the dealers are

3. ushobby.com

Let me be the one to clear this up. The old version of the Phantom 2 (V2) will remain at $829. The new V3 version will be going up to $959 on November 3rd. It has the better remote, compass, motors, ESC, and propellers. We just got our shipment in literally yesterday which I am taking a wild guess that we have the first shipment in the USA since they just got released and other vendors may still be clearing out old stock. I listed them on our Website, Amazon, and eBay today. The price will be changing November 3rd:

https://www.ushobby.com/dji-phantom-2-p ... l?cPath=88
    http://www.amazon.com/DJI-Phantom-New-U ... antom+2+v3
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Phantom-2-V ... 4ad2a94b11

You can also call us to order (702) 506-0219, just tell whoever answers that you want the newest version. As far as upgraded Phantom 2 Vision+, we do not yet have these in stock but I know DJI is advertising them on their website.

Mark

4. liketogethigh

I too recall reading that the prices would remain the same. As a matter of fact, DJI has the new quads listed without any price increase.
    But BH photo has the new Vision Plus V2 for $1287 instead of the old price of $1159.

5. vander

Just checked DJI's website and yes, all the prices have gone up $100 across the board. I was visiting a local store over the weekend and they told me prices would be going up Monday Nov. 3, but I really didn't believe them. But sure enough, everything went up, according to DJI sure glad I bought my Phantom at the lower price.

6. eyecon82

Price is still $1159 on Amazon.com in the states for the p2v+ and with no tax, it's an awesome deal

7. liketogethigh