Price drops on all Phantoms as of Today!!

Through the chat on the help page.

thedjiguy said:
Yes, I believe there is a new phantom on the way. Here are features I would like it to include: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE8qpml ... 3GjL3x713g

I don't mean to be impolite, djiguy, but most of what you're hoping for in the P3 is pure fantasy. We are not going to see features like "obstacle avoidance" - the technology to do that in a package the size of a Phantom just doesn't exist.

DJI could have given us existing owners a bone by Lowering The Price Of Batteries or Replacement Parts. The first thing I did was check parts. When the prices came Down, why didn't the Parts?

CaptMike said:
DJI could have given us existing owners a bone by Lowering The Price Of Batteries or Replacement Parts. The first thing I did was check parts. When the prices came Down, why didn't the Parts?

Yeah, they even said the reason for price drops was because they reduced cost on materials.

CaptMike said:

The price of batteries did fall fairly recently (in the UK, at least).

i am sure the 3 is coming soon..along with more bugs..so i am glad i bought one at the 829 price and didn't get one earlier or later.
these hold value pretty well so when i get proficient i might get a new model and sell this one. a local member of the Petaluma club bought a vision plus i heard and damaged the gimbal right away..ouch! that is why i went with the zenmuse and will use my go pro after i have lots of practice.

Somethings going on, just checked 2 Sydney dealers & prices are way down, luv to know whats happening, the price at one for a vision + is $699,thats only $50 more than I paid for my FC40($650) OHHH so tempting!
My thoughts on why DJI hasn't dropped it's prices is that there giving the dealers time to sell stock & their upgrading their own current stock to the upgraded spec's, but what ARE they????????????????

RIDETOEAT said:
I ordered on the 7th. so I should be good. How did you contact Amazon ??

DDM got back to me too, sounds like all will be good through their amazon merchant somehow...

I just got a note from Amazon that they just credited my card for the $140, so good luck to you.

Guipago said:
Somethings going on, just checked 2 Sydney dealers & prices are way down, luv to know whats happening, the price at one for a vision + is $699,thats only $50 more than I paid for my FC40($650) OHHH so tempting!
My thoughts on why DJI hasn't dropped it's prices is that there giving the dealers time to sell stock & their upgrading their own current stock to the upgraded spec's, but what ARE they????????????????
Just got onto the dealers web site to recheck their prices, looks like they made a foo-par, the vision + price has gone up, not so tempting now!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl