Preview outside app?

Reaction score
Has anyone done any work on this? I did a few searches and found mostly stuff related to the non vision/vision+ fpv setups... I'm wanting to use the DJI Vision app, but also have a computer connected to the repeater on the controller grabbing video too.

I meant more, has anyone pulled the stream directly from the camera? I assume since it's transmitting over wifi it's just a webcam setup with a dedicated ip and outputting video over a specified ip.

I don't think it's that simple but some users have gotten into the telemetry data stream. I believe it's a SER2Net connection on port 2001 but I don't think the video is included on that port.
The IP address is 192.168.1.1
Might be worth some investigation. Maybe I'll run a port scanner on it tonight.

I'm not a 100% on what you are really looking for, but I think this link will help. Also toward the bottomof the page will show what equipment to use. http://skypixel.org/post/87844495874

I use a Macbook connected to the Phantom's wifi, and an iPhone with the app streaming the screen via Airplay to the Mac; resolution is not great due to the 640x480 video but it works without a hitch.

[ ]'s

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers