Preset camera settings?

Reaction score
Hello Folks,
My Son did a basic setup for my P3P on DJI Go, last night. Now, I would like to have preset buttons for the camera. I would like to bring up the camera settings so I can manually change them. I also like to see the histogram. I'm an old school manual guy, and don't like anything auto. Also, I would like a preset button for turning the camera on and off.
Can someone tell me how to do this, or refer me to a tutorial on how?
Thank you very much.
Terry

Hello Folks,
My Son did a basic setup for my P3P on DJI Go, last night. Now, I would like to have preset buttons for the camera. I would like to bring up the camera settings so I can manually change them. I also like to see the histogram. I'm an old school manual guy, and don't like anything auto. Also, I would like a preset button for turning the camera on and off.
Can someone tell me how to do this, or refer me to a tutorial on how?
Thank you very much.
Terry
It's all in the downloadable manual which can be found here:- Phantom 3 Professional - Specs, FAQ, Tutorials, Downloads and DJI GO - DJI

There are plenty of video tutorials on YouTube here:- phantom 3 professional+camera settings - YouTube

The camera can be turned on and off using the button in the dji go app - As far as I recall, it's on the right hand side of the screen.

You may find that some things in the above links aren't completely up-to-date, but self-exploring the dji go app should help you find what's what and what's where and what is possible and what's not... :)

It's all in the downloadable manual which can be found here:- Phantom 3 Professional - Specs, FAQ, Tutorials, Downloads and DJI GO - DJI

There are plenty of video tutorials on YouTube here:- phantom 3 professional+camera settings - YouTube

The camera can be turned on and off using the button in the dji go app - As far as I recall, it's on the right hand side of the screen.

You may find that some things in the above links aren't completely up-to-date, but self-exploring the dji go app should help you find what's what and what's where and what is possible and what's not... :)

Steve, that is perfect, and will help a lot. Thank you very much.
Terry

RC has a video record start/stop on the back left, photo shutter on the back right. Be careful not to get mixed up with the playback button next to the shutter.
C2 button (bottom right) toggles camera settings panel.

RC has a video record start/stop on the back left, photo shutter on the back right. Be careful not to get mixed up with the playback button next to the shutter.
C2 button (bottom right) toggles camera settings panel.

Dan,
Are you saying that they are already set on a new rc? That would be awesome.
Thank you,
Terry

Not exactly sure what you are asking.
I was pointing out that there are buttons on the RC that make it quick and easy to do some functions rather than having to do it on the screen. As for the C button functions, they are programmable with one defaulting to bring up camera settings, the other defaults to toggle camera angle straight down/straight out.

Oh one other neat feature on the RC. The right wheel changes EV when camera is in auto. When in manual, pushing in the wheel toggles what the wheel changes such as ISO and shutter speed.

I understand. That gives me a lot to work with. Have a great day.
Terry

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20