Prepare Yourselves ... They're Coming

I've got my location scouted and my bird tuned to where I need it to be.

I should be able to get footage close enough to the action and far enough away from the crowds. Hoping no one does anything stupid and gets into the headlines for such behavior.

Stay safe and be smart.

not mine... just sharing. Gonna be controversy with this and others to come out, I'm sure.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9KZ3jgbbmI[/youtube]

The fireworks video reminds me of the beautiful videos I've seen of the Grand Canyon and Yosemite, taken by RC aircraft fitted with a camera. Both of which I would have liked to do but are now against park regulations and those doing so are subject to citing. I saw a video yesterday of an overhead view of a 4th of July parade with what looked like the whole town in attendance. All I could think of was how this might be on the local news today (July 5th). Everyone knows about our Phantoms and many are just out to spot and complain. It's just the nature of the beast. I hope all who do what we see in the video above (and similar) attempt to keep a distance from the crowd and mass public view. Unfortunately, next year fireworks will likely be added to the ever-growing list of no-flights zones. Observed by most but violated by those who affect this great hobby.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20