Prepare yourself to be shocked..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Maybe sombody posted this already then I am sorry.

I watched some really dum testing but this is the king, watch how he crashes the Phantom 4. My hart shrunk when I saw this [EXPLETIVE REMOVED] destroying this fine P4

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah somebody posted this in the news forum. He also could have placed his P4 on a picnic table and then slammed the top shell with a ball-peen hammer to demonstrate that the craft will in fact shatter when struck with said hammer. Unbridled idiocy.

It looks like their only goal was to attempt to make a viral video. It's pretty sad.

Reactions: Flying Dutchman
What a **** head

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

"Oops, I forgot there is no Obstacle Avoidance in Sport mode. Oh, well...":oops:

He deliberately crashed it, before he could report on the inflated battery life and the inflated range! Never got to the really relevent stuff for most of us! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Uavenue
I wish people read the manual before flight at this rate we soon need drone licences.

I wish people read the manual before flight at this rate we soon need drone licences.
This guy knew exactly what he was doing. He was not ignorant, and knew exactly what would happen, because he had read the manual, and knew the limitations and wanted to illustrate them dramatically! Gooaaaallll! :p

Most of the so-called "tech blogs" have become pretty useless with the exception of Tested. Too much sensationalism over substance.

23s - "it can only avoid obstacles if it i2 flying straight forward"
2m14s - "Now I'm gonna try a different tactic and fly it backwards into the fence"

2m39s - "The lesson is don't fly it backwards"

No the lesson is don't fly it backwards into an object when you yourself said earlier it only works when flying straight forward.

IDIOT.

Reactions: Uavenue
What a c@msock.

P3P W323B GL300C, APP V.2.7.0, AIRCRAFT V.1.6.40, RC V.1.5.70, AUTOPILOT V3.2A.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31