Premiere Pro Cc 2015 Color grading

Reaction score
Been watching lots of videos on color grading and I am starting to pick a few things up. Looking for some advice from the experts.

After I have color graded clip A is there a way to copy what you have done on to say clip C on the timeline as a base to start with. This would really help speed things up.

Cheers guys

I need a better computer to even run Adobe with out crashing. Pretty cool what you can do in post with these programs.

Not to hijack but does anyone have another program option that is easier on the computer. I'm using movie maker now. Adobe almost works.

Been watching lots of videos on color grading and I am starting to pick a few things up. Looking for some advice from the experts.

After I have color graded clip A is there a way to copy what you have done on to say clip C on the timeline as a base to start with. This would really help speed things up.

Cheers guys

If you are using Adobe Premiere CC it's as simple as navigating to the Effects Panel, Selecting the Colour Grade Effect you did, Ctrl + C or CMD + C (Mac) then Highlight your next Clip in this case C then Ctrl + V or CMD + V (Mac)...

Repeat as necessary.

Reactions: chapsrlz
After copying effects in effects panel with "ctrl+c", you can also select all clips in timeline with "ctrl+a" and paste it "ctrl+v" all at once.

Reactions: Falcon900

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr