Preflight Checklist

Reaction score
Has a comprehensive preflight checklist been posted for the P3A/P3P? If so can someone link me to it. If not let's get one started!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Is it not in the manual?
I check it all over, battery ok, blades not loose, gimble cover off etc.

Keep in mind that pre-flight checklists are very subjective. You can find some in these search results.

Keep in mind that pre-flight checklists are very subjective. You can find some in these search results.
I agree that they are subjective and I am currently compiling my own. However, I would like to have it in the form of a savable record. I do not fly commecially and never will do, but I would like to be able to keep,a record of what was done where, and what checks were made etc. I am not aware of any Mac apps that do that. Currently thinking about using some form of spreadsheet, but I would welcome any suggestions. I should add that pen and paper have been ruled out as not very practical, as I tend to lose such things.

I have a check list laminated. Battery firm gimbal moving freely etc. You could make your own. It's also useful to warm up before each flight. Take off then descend to about 2 feet and hold it for about 10 to 15 seconds. Any problems should show themselves by then and there is not far to fall.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic