mr_3_0_5 said:
AllanVB said:
mr_3_0_5 said:
Extremeuas offering vision plus with extra battery for 1299 free shipping
Just a heads up for you guys
No free battery http://extremeuas.com/product/dji-phantom-2-vision-plus/

Promocode freebatt

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2493907 ... 029777926/

I ordered this offer with the free battery and free shipping. He is a new dealer, no firm date but since I already have a P2V an extra week or two wont hurt anything. Have corresponded with the owner Corey quite a bit and he seems legit, great quick communications, has other related business so I think he will do well. Worth checking him out on FB.

I ordered the same $1299 deal with a free battery/shipping/tax from extremeuas.com. Since it's a pre-order I haven't had to pay yet. I am also not super worried about the exact day it comes since I have a P2V already. It's about the same as my P2V which was $1140 from Amazon on Black Friday plus $160 for a spare battery. Now I'll have 4 batteries!

Brew said:
Thought it might be helpful to document who ordered from where and what price. Later as the orders ship we'll be able to easily determine our possible status.

1. I ordered mine from AMAZON (PRIME) on April 7th at about 10PM
2. Price with one-day shipping $1302.99

AMAZON currently shows my order DELIVERY ESTIMATE Thursday, May 1, 2014 - Wednesday, May 7, 2014 by 8:00pm.

Direct from DJI, April 6 evening as soon as their website changed, order 2790. Unfortunately, if you "buy now" directly from their home page you never see the option that includes the 2nd battery. If you click "learn more", then you get to choose vision+ or vision+ with extra battery. I emailed them the next day to point out that discrepancy (some would say error) and asked about modifying my order. No dice with that... would have to cancel and reorder. Not my idea of customer service...

Mori55 said:
That's ********. If you find anything let us know.

DJI Germany, not DJI Global who posted the original offer, have replied on FB claiming it's a dealer at the gadget Show Live who is offering the free battery, not DJI themselves.

I don't believe that personally....

Another question for those that purchased from site DJI. My order "confirmation" wasn't like some of the ones I have seen here. Here was my response, which is a bit different from the image posted from others. Also, my account on DJI says payment pending. This is after 8 hours, and a paypal email acknowledging payment to DJI. So the question is: What does the payment status say on your DJI account for the vision + purchase. Completed, or pending?

I have sent online sales an email, but don't expect a reply for at least 36 hours. Chances are paranoia is getting to me, but I don't want to THINK something is in the pipeline, then come find out early May that it was never ordered because of a transfer snafu. :(

8e56b013-95c3-45af-95e8-0eda4c40fe0d.jpg

crashoften said:
Another question for those that purchased from site DJI. My order "confirmation" wasn't like some of the ones I have seen here. Here was my response, which is a bit different from the image posted from others. Also, my account on DJI says payment pending. This is after 8 hours, and a paypal email acknowledging payment to DJI. So the question is: What does the payment status say on your DJI account for the vision + purchase. Completed, or pending?

I have sent online sales an email, but don't expect a reply for at least 36 hours. Chances are paranoia is getting to me, but I don't want to THINK something is in the pipeline, then come find out early May that it was never ordered because of a transfer snafu. :(

8e56b013-95c3-45af-95e8-0eda4c40fe0d.jpg

Payment Status: pay_confirmed
QTY: 1
Total:
USD 1319.00
Transaction completed on: 2014-04-07 01:02:38
Shipping Address:
Shipping Status: pending
Shipping Company:
Tracking Number:
online sales support: [email protected]

Just ordered from Amazon today April 10 for $1299 shipped from seller Amazon.com LLC. In Amazon's words: "We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date. You can cancel at any time."

Ordered my P2V+ yesterday from B&H. Know they're closed all next week, but I'm a longtime customer and like to do business with them. Expect it to arrive in a couple of weeks. This quad will be several notches up from my Hubsan 107D!

Update to my questions. Got an email from Paypal today that my account was now locked for suspicious activity. My Vision Plus order then showed "Reversed" on my DJI account. Called Paypal to see if there was a problem on their end. I had ordered a regular vision a few days earlier but canceled. When I got the confirmation it WAS canceled I ordered the Plus. The best I can figure out after trying to decipher the Paypal CS reps rambling answer is that I ordered the Plus faster than the Paypal actually had time to place the refund for the Vision 1 back into my account, which triggered the hold. But why the confirmation from Paypal that my first order was refunded, and the 2nd order had gone through? My bank account from which it draws from was sufficiently stacked for both orders, if needed. No satisfactory answer there.

To make a long story short, I got my Paypal account unlocked, re ordered from DJI, and status for payment initially listed as PAID (now listed as pay confirmed), but my order number dropped by 199 slots. -sadface-. But that does tell us that they are getting 199 orders every 18 hours or so.

I guess if there is something to be learned, it is to make sure the email from DJI say "payment is being done" not "is being received" and the payment status shows paid (then pay_confirmed) and not pending. Glad I checked. Thank you WeaponsHot and Dabe for confirming what I thought, which is something was amiss. I am sure most people won't have the same issue I had.

I ordered from amazon msrp, anyone deal with them ? Really like amazon in case of a return. I would have done BH PHOTO but their closed next week. They have great customer service.

I ordered one as well today. Primary reason is the 3 axis gimbal, and I *REALLY* hope it fixes the yaw wobble I currently have. I ordered from Amazon this time because they have good returns. Seriously, if I have yaw wobble on first day .. I return it :p

Don't get me wrong, the Dronexpert yaw wobble is minimal but I want perfection :p

Yes, I am selling my old one once I confirm the new one is better.

Now up to 5 vendors on amazon.. decisions decisions.. I clicked through the 2nd MSRP link that shows the extra battery for $70, but, it isn't mentioned in the text despite the pricing.. sigh.. I wonder how long of a wait there will actually be... if 5,000 are pre-ordered already will it be months before orders are fullfilled?.. ugh..

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00J8JLOA4

My Order #2804 has been shipped. Cleared Shenzhen and is in Hong Kong sort facility. YAY !!

FrankPA said:
My Order #2804 has been shipped. Cleared Shenzhen and is in Hong Kong sort facility. YAY !!

Same here .. My Order #2790 has been shipped... Hong Kong sort etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.