Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Pre-orders & Shipping Times Thread

Discussion in 'Mavic Discussion' started by capnzoog, Oct 2, 2016.

1. capnzoog

Post your pre-orders and shipping times here!

Source: DJI store
    Order Date: 2016-10-01 05:58:06 (UTC)
    Order number: 0012008998XX

Fly-more combo with DJI care refesh!

To say I'm excited is an understatement, my prior drones have been little babies...

I want a flying camera to to produce graphics for my music, and the p4 had been my object of desire for a long time. I've contented myself walking around with a Samsung NX1 but .. it's not the same.

I know many people got in before me, both from DJI and the DJI via amazon. I've heard that DJI-direct orders ship fastest, as other orders have to go to the retailer and then to the consumer, except for the Amazon from-dji store which is direct shipped from DJI and should be the first to go (but I was too late for that!) So if you are lucky guy or gal who ordered before and get a shipping confirmation let us all know here!

2. pierce

For orders made today is expected to ship mid November.

upload_2016-10-3_22-6-7.png

capnzoog likes this.
  3. Danny-B-

Mine was ordered on the 30th and the DJI chat fella said to expect mine mid to late Oct .. wouldnt get more specific than that but said to check back in the next few days .... I WANT MINE YESTERDAY !!!!!!

Never been this excited about getting a new toy before lol

KingDad1985 and capnzoog like this.
  4. RadRich

Waiting for Black Friday. :smile:

WilsonFlyer likes this.
  5. pilot ss

Anyone on here from Australia pre order?
    If so:
    Where from?
    Do you have an *estimated* shipment date?

6. Lightsout

With the current back order do you really think it will be discounted let alone readily available late Nov -Dec. who knows some may be lucky to get their Pre orders by then.You might be a little dissapointed, demand seems to be really high especially with this price point.

7. ovyyus

Pre ordered mine from Rise Above in Sydney, they estimate shipping in early November. I'm another Mavic pre-buyer with a P3P for sale :)

8. GMG

GMG

I noticed that my order, which had been indicated as paid, but not yet Shipped or Order Completed, changed to Order Completed over the weekend, but without any shipping/tracking info. I'd placed my order directly with the DJI online store.
    That got my hopes up that perhaps it was just about to be sent out.
    Just got in touch with DJI's online chat and they confirmed an estimated ship date of 4 November. In case it's useful for anyone trying to estimate receipt of their drone, I'd placed my order on the 30th of Sept. Will update, as and when things change.

9. KingDad1985

I ordered and payment confirmed on September 27th the day it was announced from DJI directly. I still do not have a shipping date or tracking info. PENDING PENDING PENDING!!!! Uh I need some Valium

Sent from my SM-T813 using PhantomPilots mobile app

10. DownUnder

Pre-ordered from riseabove. You $100 voucher and chance to win a Phantom 3. Looking at end of Oct delivery

ovyyus likes this.
  11. KingDad1985

I emailed DJI AND got this response

Ella
    Ella (DJI)
    Oct 10, 16:58 CST

Dear Michael,

Thank you for contacting DJI online store and ordering the Mavic Pro.
    We will start the shipping for the Mavic Pro around the mid-October on a first-come-first-served basis.

For now, we still have not an exact shipping date can provided,since it still depends on the inventory we will received later on at the middle of the October. But since you placed the order on September 28th and your order is included in the first batch of the shipment. Don't worry. We will try our best to ship the order out as soon as possible and will let you know the tracking number.

After shipped it out, it will take about 3 to 5 days for you to get the package. Thank you for your kindly patience.

If there is anything we can assist you, please feel free to let us know.
    Wishing you a wonderful day! smiley

Best Regards,
    DJI online store Pre-sales team

I actually ordered on September 27th but payment was approved on the 28th at 12 am . Sounds good to me. Keeping my fingers crossed I'm in the first batch

Sent from my SM-T813 using PhantomPilots mobile app

12. AliAs

Hey capn this is kind of a dup thread. Check out the "who is gonna get it first" thread has a chart kept of dates ordered where from ect

13. Sparcky

Today from the DJI chat: ( I ordered Sep 29th) ETA November 3rd ...... #impatient ;-)

14. Ben.abc

I spoke with Expert Drones today and the tech claimed that all pre-orders (pre 10/24) are getting drop shipped from DJI/China.

This seems to contradict the information on this forum, and I suggested that I think he may be mistaken, but I wanted to post what I was told.

#14 Ben.abc, Oct 10, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  15. darkneo

I first heard they were coming direct from China, but now DJI told me they would be shipping from California.

16. Top Quark

There is already a thread for this. There is good size data available there which I keep track and update regularly:

so who is going to be the first to get it ?

Decide which thread you want active or consolidate both into one.

17. Pablo1981

I actually don't want mine to arrive too early! It's getting sent to my mother-in-law's house and I won't be picking it up until just before Christmas. The likelihood of my brother-in-law giving it a try before I get there terrifies me, haha.

Peter Galbavy likes this.
  18. KingDad1985

I would hurt a mofo!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

19. KingDad1985

Whaaaa? Since I live in California I like that idea

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots