Pre flight checks

Reaction score
Hey all
Just wondering if any, what your pre flight checks are?looking for a billet point checklist I may be able to save to reference to. I am aware of the ones in the manual I'm just wondering if there are any other good ones out there

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

im pretty sure there is a sticky thread for this

I don't know about a list but I most certainly follow a strict set of things including... Walking the area if, inspection of props, motors and the craft in general. Remove the gimbal guard, check the gimbal and the landing gear. I do a real quick inspection of the controller and put phone/tablet on do not disturb. Then I calibrate, power down add the props make sure the home point is correct and return to home altitude is right. Power on and turn the props on, check batt voltage for at least a min. Hover for at least a min (though sometimes less) and...Off I go.

Hope this helps a little? I knew even before I went with the phantom that to me pre-flight was going to be important to me.

I also always check the compass numbers, I don't calibrate, just check the numbers and also check the battery temperature as sometimes I fly in the cold.

Cneed-great list. Thanks very much. Very helpful

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm lax, I check props for damage. Affix them to the drone, turn it all on and. Calibrate and start, let run for a few seconds and then lift off. hover to see if all is right, then begin the fun.

Here is my list (as PDF). The original is in my Notes app on the iPad mini I use with my RC.

Attachments

• Phantom 3 Advanced Preflight Checklist.pdf
    68.3 KB · Views: 246

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik