Pre Flight Checks

You wouldn't by chance still have that P2 list available would you? The P3 list don't really pertain to the P2 from what I can tell but I probably too new to know the difference.
I just saw your reply, If you still need it, I can probably find it on another drive that I have. Let me know.

Here it is... v1.0 of my checklist on pdf. Made on Foreflight Checklist. Let me know if someone has the Foreflight app, I can e-mail the original file for interaction.
  1. Packing
  2. Pre Flight
  3. Before Takeoff Check
  4. Shutdown Check
It is an early stage checklist, some things will likely be added/removed later.

Let me know if you have suggestions/corrections.

Dropbox - Checklist JC V1.0.pdf
All the black backgrounds take a truck load of ink and time to print....older eyes have trouble seeing the print!

I just saw your reply, If you still need it, I can probably find it on another drive that I have. Let me know.
If you can find it, that would be great. Right now I'm trying to get the unit running after a antenna mod that didn't go as planned...

Very nice check lists! I did not notice anyone has a check for the RC antennas to be upright and parallel in the case of the P3P. Shouldn't that be part of it as well?

Black background are A. Not always easy to read from and ?
B. Use a ton of ink when printing them! Other than that moan...you do a good job..well done.

All the black backgrounds take a truck load of ink and time to print....older eyes have trouble seeing the print!

Finally got some time early today to fix these things. The reason for the previous black background is because I used in the App, with the Tablet and it was easier for me (and I was too lazy to fix it).

Many fixes, added many cool things:

v1.2 Changes

1) Added RC Antenna setup during pre/post flight.
2) Added Verify RC link connection to Before T/O.
3) Added HDMI/USB cables install/removal.
4) Added "(optional)" to optional accessories.
5) Added Batteries level check on packing.
6) Added contact ATC/CTAF if less than 5SM.
7) Many corrections.

NEW: Emergency Procedures checklist!!! White background.

RELEASE DATE: Will post a new version later today in white background (chuckles).

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4