Pre-Flight Checklist App

Reaction score
Morning all.
Does anyone use any sort of pre-flight checklist app on their iPad before they fly?
I am looking for some sort of app that is either pre-made, or can have a pre-flight checklist template
that I can check off before I go out.
Let me know.

Thanks

Scotty

Morning all.
Does anyone use any sort of pre-flight checklist app on their iPad before they fly?
I am looking for some sort of app that is either pre-made, or can have a pre-flight checklist template
that I can check off before I go out.
Let me know.

Thanks

Scotty

There are a few out there, but I found that some checklist points were omitted or in the incorrect 'order' that I prefer.

I just sat down with a notepad and did my own. That way everything is covered. Once done, I printed it up on my PC and then laminated the sheet. As an additional item, I printed a feet to meters / meters to feet conversion table on the reverse side. Good for setting RTH altitudes, etc. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: BigAl07
There are a few out there, but I found that some checklist points were omitted or in the incorrect 'order' that I prefer.

I just sat down with a notepad and did my own. That way everything is covered. Once done, I printed it up on my PC and then laminated the sheet. As an additional item, I printed a feet to meters / meters to feet conversion table on the reverse side. Good for setting RTH altitudes, etc. Hope this helps.

Would you mind sharing your checklist and conversion chart for us beginners?

Reactions: ifsteve
Would you mind sharing your checklist and conversion chart for us beginners?

When I get back home to my PC I'll try to figure out how to post it on the site.

It's really simple to make your own by just going through the obvious checks you would normally do. I edited mine several times before I was happy with it. Then just printed it on the PC and laminated the sheet.

When I get back home to my PC I'll try to figure out how to post it on the site.

It's really simple to make your own by just going through the obvious checks you would normally do. I edited mine several times before I was happy with it. Then just printed it on the PC and laminated the sheet.

My email is [email protected]. You could Emil it to me there

A simple checklist is maybe simple maybe not. A lot of us newbies don't even necessarily know the right questions to ask so a list from a more experienced flyer would be quite helpful.

I may have to revise it a bit. My checklist is primarily for my P3S. I use a Itelite DBS on my R/C, an iPad mini2 for my device, and the GoApp. So, most of my checklist items are based on those factors. There are so many variables to pilot preferences that some checks do not apply to many other items other pilots use.

I am trying to put together a general PDF that can be edited for content and order.

In addition, I don't have Adobe Acrobat DC, so it may take a bit to put this together.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20