Practice in the Park

Reaction score
I went out today to practice with my Phantom 4, I just got it 2 weeks ago and have taken some footage but I really wanted to just fly it around to get used to the bird. I didnt go there to record footage but upon review I had some decent shots I think =), made a little video and wanted to share. I am new and am open to suggestions and critique =)

I went out today to practice with my Phantom 4, I just got it 2 weeks ago and have taken some footage but I really wanted to just fly it around to get used to the bird. I didnt go there to record footage but upon review I had some decent shots I think =), made a little video and wanted to share. I am new and am open to suggestions and critique =)

Pretty darn smooth!

Thanks! Like I said, I've had it for a few weeks and only have flown it a few times, but I'm trying! I finally got to try out sport mode and boy does thing haul!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl