Practical Drone laws in Poland

Reaction score
Hey there Phantom friends. I'm looking at spending some time in Poland and wanted to know about the practicality of bringing my quads along. I fly a P4 and various FPV mini quads. From what I have read there are laws (away from people, airports, etc.) but overall should be ok. I'm looking for real, on the ground information to see what the R/C hobby wrt our friendly drones are. Thanks!!!!!!

Hey there Phantom friends. I'm looking at spending some time in Poland and wanted to know about the practicality of bringing my quads along. I fly a P4 and various FPV mini quads. From what I have read there are laws (away from people, airports, etc.) but overall should be ok. I'm looking for real, on the ground information to see what the R/C hobby wrt our friendly drones are. Thanks!!!!!!
Try a few searches here, similar to this one Search Results for Query: fly poland | DJI Phantom Drone Forum

The search facility is the small magnifying glass symbol at top right.

Well, that was helpful. I should have prefaced my comments with "after searching the forum first and not finding what I was looking for" comment. I also should have titled my post as "Practical Drone use in Poland" as that is what I'm really looking for, what are the real conditions for flying in Poland as a hobbyist, especially FPV which here there are probably few active fliers. Based on what I have read (oh, I think I did mention that) here, there is a mix of reports, some fly in the city, some don't, etc.

hey, mate, maybe i could help you a bit. You cant fly drones in big cites like Warsaw or Wroclaw, over, crowds, buldings etc. unless ur drone weight less that 600gr. Look at this map:
Drony Informacja for grey area u need a a permission (theoretically) that red and orange are nofly zones. Ask if u got more questions. FLY SAFE

Adding on... Is Sopot OK to fly in? It's not a red zone but a green one. Not sure what it means.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj