Powering 3w Boosters from Phantoms Remote Battery!

Are you referencing your remote when you say, "then power up," because if you are I've actually powered on my amps then remote and the other way around and had no issue either way. Just don't forget to power your amps or you'll lose connection real quick and feel like a dummy. (I've done this a couple times...)

Yep. You answered my question perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Are you referencing your remote when you say, "then power up," because if you are I've actually powered on my amps then remote and the other way around and had no issue either way. Just don't forget to power your amps or you'll lose connection real quick and feel like a dummy. (I've done this a couple times...)
Also remember to turn the amps on during pairing the RC with the aircraft. The resistance with them unpowered will prevent pairing.:cool:

Took me about 20 mins to do the mod, did a quick test flight, my previous Best was 4800' with the itelite panel, boosted signal, 10,000ft with full signal the whole run, in sport mode too... very impressed with a boosted signal... FYI, this is a heavy traffic urban area as well...

f362ba9586fca491cd982917f97f76b7.jpg
72b0027ac38477276c3ebb93abe6b742.jpg

Took me about 20 mins to do the mod, did a quick test flight, my previous Best was 4800' with the itelite panel, boosted signal, 10,000ft with full signal the whole run, in sport mode too... very impressed with a boosted signal... FYI, this is a heavy traffic urban area as well...

f362ba9586fca491cd982917f97f76b7.jpg
72b0027ac38477276c3ebb93abe6b742.jpg

Nice clean looking install!!
Great numbers in a high traffic area also. Those panels keep amazing me..
Some day i'll have to try one..

Turbo

I know this is a old post but I am looking at performing the same Mod in the coming weeks.
My question is has anyone been able to find a positive connection that switches with the main switch on the controller?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31