Powerextra batteries on Amazon have you used one?

Reaction score
Amazon seems to be selling them so somebody has to be buying them.
My question is who is using one. Not the I heard from a friend's friend story.
In my case I have been into quads since 2013 and have only used dji batteries.
I just wonder if they fake or not usable why is Amazon selling them?

They work, sure. But do you want to hang your hopes on a battery that is not approved by the manufacturer and will probably void any warranty claim that might arise...?
And there is always the possibility that the next firmware update from DJI will render your non-oem batteries useless.
Your choice.

They work, sure. But do you want to hang your hopes on a battery that is not approved by the manufacturer and will probably void any warranty claim that might arise...?
And there is always the possibility that the next firmware update from DJI will render your non-oem batteries useless.
Your choice.

I think the biggest risk (assuming you do some research on your buy) is the risk that DJI could brick your batteries. In terms of warranty void, if you plan on using anything non-DJI, including apps like Litchi or Autopilot, then the same logic about risk and warranty void could be applied. However, this doesn't stop people from using Litchi or Autopilot.

If your savings are substantial, and you know the inherent risks, or plan to use other non-DJI products, I say go for it. Do some research, read reviews from those who have tested their stuff, and once you feel confident I say go for it

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I bought two after market P3 batteries on eBay. I had no problems with the first battery. The second battery let my bird to settle into the trees at 41 seconds. a healthyDrones reported I only flew one of the new batteries when I knew I flew both. Turns out the pirating company cloned both batteries with the same serial numbers. I don't blame the eBay seller. He thought he got a good deal when he bought the batteries. He gave me a full refund which included return shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I got one and it works flawlessly. I heard only on android it has issues, but I have iOS and it is all good. Just dont do dji go updates or firmware unless they are drastic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan