Poweradd™ Batteries

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about Poweradd™ Batteries? I'm in the market to buy some for my DJI Phantom 2 vision plus. I tried EBay and got some junk. Four bad batteries in 3 days, not having a good week.
Ordered from Walmart online and got two new DJI batteries, both dead right out of the box. I had to pay return shipping, not happy about this. I've tried to stay with OEM DJI brand, but you never know what your going to get. I've have good luck in the past getting them off EBay, but not lately. Any thoughts of where to get some good batteries at a descent price? Thanks

I'm hoping you get some replies as I'm also in the market for batteries for my P2V+ and haven't found anything yet. Have you come up with anything on your own yet?

I'm hoping you get some replies as I'm also in the market for batteries for my P2V+ and haven't found anything yet. Have you come up with anything on your own yet?
I ended up buying some on eBay. I would recommend this seller, "phuluongn" I got 2 batteries for $78.00. They were Original DJI batteries. Be careful, there are a lot of dishonest sellers on eBay.

after charging what do they look like when you connect bird to the DJI assistant can you post a pic of the battery tab ?

I bought several batteries. Mostly DJI. But I did buy some aibocn 2 pack. The cells are in good shape so far. They're about 7 grams lighter than original. I paid about $97.00 for two. I haven't gotten any errors as of yet.
I will say to be careful, and make sure they are locked in when you insert them. Pull out to make sure they don't come out. You won't hear them click when inserted.
Here's a copy of the battery stats
upload_2017-2-24_18-46-13.png

Does anyone know anything about Poweradd™ Batteries? I'm in the market to buy some for my DJI Phantom 2 vision plus. I tried EBay and got some junk. Four bad batteries in 3 days, not having a good week.
Ordered from Walmart online and got two new DJI batteries, both dead right out of the box. I had to pay return shipping, not happy about this. I've tried to stay with OEM DJI brand, but you never know what your going to get. I've have good luck in the past getting them off EBay, but not lately. Any thoughts of where to get some good batteries at a descent price? Thanks

Bought these on ebay flown them all once seem fine from Poweradd
Just bought two alternative batteries from an ebay seller, have flown the first one i ordered and all seemed well. Flight time was the norm and everything seem to function ok, flicking the switch to return home functioned normally. So far so good, the second battery ive just ordered and received came with a lipo safe bag which was an unexpected bonus and was only 3 days between ordering and delivery and about half the cost of the DJI 5200 replacement battery.
Supplier was :http: //www.ebay.co.uk/itm/11-1V-5200mAh-3S-Intelligent-LIPO-Battery-for-DJI-Phantom-2-Version-Plus-UK-Ship/253045126253?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2648

Reactions: David Bruce Kerr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan