Power up tones

Reaction score
On my old Vision, on power up I would get the DJI tone followed by the 4 beeps. My Vision+ just gives the tone and not the 4 beeps? What's confusing is the DJI Vision+ intro video http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2-vision-plus/video about 4:54 into video shows the tone with 4 beeps, yet when I called a dealer, his did like mine with only tone no 4 beeps! If you don't have the 4 beeps is that a sign something is wrong?

Actually, the new Vision+ doesn't have the four beeps. The dealer fired one up while on call with him. Stupid that DJI would have one that does in the prep video!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

No beeps on mine either...i'm glad I'm not the only one! I too looked at DJI's video and got worried!!

Hi Andy here from Perth, Just got my Phantom2 Vision+ and it doesn't have the 4 beeps either...

Can someone with a Vision+ tell me, when you power it on, so there's power to the gimbal, when you tilt the Phantom say more than 30deg, does the camera/gimbal flop around? Seems to only work to a certain angle, is this a fault with mine or do they all do it?

Thanks, hope to hear from someone soon!

Andy

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie