Power Supply Won't Charge - Red Light Flashing

Reaction score
Just went to plug in a battery to the power supply for a phantom 2, but it won't charge.

Instead the power supply is making a clicking noise and blinking the LED light red.

Even after unplugging everything from the wall and battery, the LED continues to flash red, slower and slower until it runs out of residual power.

Any ideas as what to do? The charger has been well taken care of so i'm thinking it is faulty.

Try plugging in your battery then press the button on the battery twice just like your starting up your bird. Sounds like your battery is stone cold dead.

Sorry! I fly a phantom 2 with a H3-3d gimbal.

I have 3 batteries, and all won't charge on the power supply. (batteries have ~30%->50% power left, can turn on and power the phantom no problem)

DJI Power supply just clicks and flashes red LED, charging lights on battery do not turn on (no power getting to the batteries).

Sorry! I fly a phantom 2 with a H3-3d gimbal.

I have 3 batteries, and all won't charge on the power supply. (batteries have ~30%->50% power left, can turn on and power the phantom no problem)

DJI Power supply just clicks and flashes red LED, charging lights on battery do not turn on (no power getting to the batteries).
Sounds to me the charger is your problem If you have a hobby shop or know someone with a charger try your batteries on it . But having 3 batteries and all do the same I would say charger is bad .
Gl!

My original P2V charger died and exhibits the same symptoms. A newer charger (the latest are labeled "Power Supply" instead of "Battery Charger") works fine.

-- Roger

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl