Power station featured in mission impossible 5

Reaction score
thisnis just some test footage I shot before I go back again and shoot some better angles and more thought about video.
This power station is no longer in use and is in the slow process of being demolished.
It featured in the last Miss I'm impossible film.
Enjoy and let me know what you think so I can improve on my next version of this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You have some nice shots. IMO they tend to get lost in a lot of camera panning as you are trying to fly past the station. Try experimenting with Point of Interest mode to get an idea of what you would would need to do for smoother pans as you fly past /around your subject. I've learned a lot about this intelligent flight mode here:

Reactions: Dazzauk
You have some nice shots. IMO they tend to get lost in a lot of camera panning as you are trying to fly past the station. Try experimenting with Point of Interest mode to get an idea of what you would would need to do for smoother pans as you fly past /around your subject. I've learned a lot about this intelligent flight mode here:

Will do thanks :)

You got some very nice footage here. I'd watch the jerky course corrections, try and not crop the chimney, and fly further than you think you may need to through a take, a few of the sequences seemed to end too soon. A reveal panning the camera up as you approach would look pretty cool. And an orbit with the chimney 1/3 way into the frane. You will get something special here. I question, it's easy to see the shots after you fly the reccy.

Good shots. Nice natural flare at the start of the power station segment, but I would cut the first couple of seconds of take off. But overall nice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen