Power Plant STEAM BATH

We have a pellet mill here and puts out steam like that and have wanted to fly through it but didn't know if it would hurt my bird but after seeing
that I think I might . Isn't but a few hundred high have had my eye on that sucker .
Gonna try now though :eek:

Reactions: J Dot
It is a cool video, but without permission it is also something you are advised not to do. All critical infrastructure is more or less considered NFZ.

From the FAA site -
  • Do not fly near or over sensitive infrastructure or property such as power stations, water treatment facilities, correctional facilities, heavily traveled roadways, government facilities, etc.
There was a guy on here about a year ago who was in trouble with the law for flying near a power plant in California as I recall.

Reactions: dirkclod
I dunno Dirkclod, your concerns may be well founded. There is likley to be a lot of particulates and nasty gasses mixed up in the steam.

Ahhhh just a mere fart in the wind my friend.....my P4 is durable polycarbonate...hose it down and **** the torpedoes

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Though to be serious the drones are like a honeybee you never know what they are bringing home

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20