power-on Four BEEPS on Vision+

Reaction score
Hello, I had to replace an ESC on my vision+, i replace it with an ESC taken from a crashed P2Vision i bought on Ebay..

Now the Phantom seems to work normally as before, it does fly, the only thing concerning me is the four short BEEPs this ESC (only the replaced one) emits on power up, AFTER the power up "music"... I know that the Phantom Vision did sound these BEEPS... unlike the V+, now I haver a V+ with 1 ESC beeping four more times.. can I go or should I worry about that?
thanks

la_panza said:
Hello, I had to replace an ESC on my vision+, i replace it with an ESC taken from a crashed P2Vision i bought on Ebay..

Now the Phantom seems to work normally as before, it does fly, the only thing concerning me is the four short BEEPs this ESC (only the replaced one) emits on power up, AFTER the power up "music"... I know that the Phantom Vision did sound these BEEPS... unlike the V+, now I haver a V+ with 1 ESC beeping four more times.. can I go or should I worry about that?
thanks

I have all 4 replaced with new ones and now they all making that 4 beebs noise, it flies fine. :D

many thanks.. then... is there any real difference in V+ versus V ESC's there must be a reason why the V+ does not beep.... just curious :)

la_panza said:
many thanks.. then... is there any real difference in V+ versus V ESC's there must be a reason why the V+ does not beep.... just curious :)

I would not know, but you want to read this : :D
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=23838

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj