Power Loss

Reaction score
Just returned from a trip, unpacked my PV2+ (all batteries full), ran through the Assistant Software, calibrated the compass....ready to fly on a perfect morning. Powered up the Phantom...but power was no where near full. One side (couldn't tell if one, or two, rotors on that side) had less power than the other side. So, flight scrubbed.

Any suggestions on what I should do to see why power loss has occurred, and why it seems to be uneven? Perhaps something came loose on the inside during shipping?

Thanks, pilots!

skyelf said:
Just returned from a trip, unpacked my PV2+ (all batteries full), ran through the Assistant Software, calibrated the compass....ready to fly on a perfect morning. Powered up the Phantom...but power was no where near full. One side (couldn't tell if one, or two, rotors on that side) had less power than the other side. So, flight scrubbed.

Any suggestions on what I should do to see why power loss has occurred, and why it seems to be uneven? Perhaps something came loose on the inside during shipping?

Thanks, pilots!

Contact your reseller (if you bought it from somewhere reputable)....

I flew it just fine, while in Mexico. Packed it in it's case very safely...opened it up to fly (after all the right calibrations, etc)...loss of power. I bought it directly from DJI (Hong Kong). Any other ideas?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers