power for TS352

Reaction score
Hi, my first post and I am newish to this. Some help would be appreciated please.
I have a Phantom 1.1.1. It has the upgraded control board and I am trying FPV. I have bought a Lilliput Monitor and a Boscam TS352 video transmitter. I will be using a H3 2D and a Go Pro 3+.

The TS352 transmitter came with a power lead which leads to a JR plug but I don't know how to get power to this. I was expecting a cable to go to a balance lead on the standard Phantom 3s battery (I will soon be going to a dual battery set up).
Is there a way of powering it from the balance lead or what other options are there?
There is also a cable coming from out the Phantom which I think is for a video link (I bought the Phantom used) it has 3 wires; red, black and yellow, what exactly is this used for?
Thanks in advance.

If you open up the shell there's a red/gray wire combo for aux power towards the battery door end. Double think that dual battery idea. There's many a thread on here and the benefits are minimal. You might get 20% more flight time but it'll fly like a bus.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20