Power charger board

Nope it only dose one at a time and dose not give a full charge on all 3 . Unless I'm missing something it dose not do what you think it dose tossed it in my parts box .

I have one and been using it sucessfully to charge 3 batteries at the same time for many months now. It could do with a more powerful power supply but the dji one works fine. You would have to be careful in attaching the batteries, its a little springy, but works perfectly well for me. If you use the search link in the stickies sub forum you will find several detailed threads on its use. I dont have the links to hand, sorry.

IrishSights said:
I have one and been using it sucessfully to charge 3 batteries at the same time for many months now. It could do with a more powerful power supply but the dji one works fine. You would have to be careful in attaching the batteries, its a little springy, but works perfectly well for me. If you use the search link in the stickies sub forum you will find several detailed threads on its use. I dont have the links to hand, sorry.
So your saying all 3 are charging same time not one at a time like mine dose and your getting 99% on all 3 battery's ? If so I must have a bunk rail very interesting .

Yep, I get full charge as if they were charged singly. It doesn't start charging as soon as they are plugged in though . I have to turn them on in the same way as powering up the phantom. The first one usually does it it self.

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

750r said:
So your saying all 3 are charging same time not one at a time like mine dose and your getting 99% on all 3 battery's ? If so I must have a bunk rail very interesting .

I've had a $10 rail for a week now. It works fine on my 2 batteries.

I noticed today that it won't charge both batteries if there is a large difference in charge between the batteries, though. I had one battery at about 60%, and the other around 20%. If I plugged both in, only one would charge. If I powered up the other battery, the first one would shut off. Did this repeatedly.

I found that if I let the 20% battery charge up to about 3 bars, which is what the other was showing, and then plugged in the 60% battery, then both would charge fine.

I can confirm what Irish said, it will charge all three batteries at the same time assuming you have the same board and I would think they are all very similar.

The key is turning all three batteries on before connecting the power. The charger should then charge all three at once. If you just plug them in and turn on the power it cycles through them one at a time.

I only charged them like that the first time I tried the board before I found out about the power on and I have a feeling after charging the 3rd battery, making me think it had finished, it started cycling through them again so maybe this was topping them up to full charge and why yours appeared not fully charged maybe if you took them off at what looked like the end, only guessing though.
Using the power on method though all three have always been fully charged for me.

I don’t often purposely run all my batteries down to fully cycle them and hardly ever fly until I get a battery warning so they all have different levels of charge left when I head home. Occasionally I may have a battery that has quite a bit of charge left if I’ve only flown just to test something and then replaced the battery before doing a real flight, they have all charged up together fine again using the board.
No idea why yours won’t charge if the batteries aren’t of similar levels though. Next time I have batteries like that I’ll check the exact level before I charge just in case my gap wasn’t as large as 40%.

I have the cheap one by the way, was around $10/£6

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20