Potential Drone Pilots for Hire

Reaction score
Hey guys,

First time here. I am an entrepreneurship student at San Diego State University. As part of a group project, my team is creating a business to connect private drone pilots to drone jobs for the purpose of advertising. This is something we legitimately plan on pursuing depending on the feedback we receive. We have a few questions for the drone community. Your responses would be very much appreciated and valuable to us.

1) Do you have a drone and have you ever used it for a paid job?
2) Would you be interested in making $ part time with your drone?
3) What is a reasonable amount you would expect to be paid per hour?

Reactions: dronadsystems
Most of us are here to enjoy flying and share experiences with others. Of course there are few members who are using drones for commercial purposes and very few use forum to earn money.

Who doesn't like $$$?

Best would be if you offer concrete projects with rates, I'm sure few will jump into it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Joshsdsu
I'm sure you have already but check out fly4me, hireuavpro, fairfleet360. Might give some ideas/examples of what you are trying to do. Do you have a newsletter for your project or some sort of email list to get updates?

Get the group project to pool money & buy a P3P & by all means come back with your findings

Reactions: Joshsdsu
I appreciate all of your suggestions, thank you so much. I am sorry to bother in this forum, I know most are here for the enjoyment of piloting drones. It's just great to be able to pick the brains of drone enthusiasts. Any further suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks again,
Josh

Reactions: BigAl07
Hey guys,

First time here. I am an entrepreneurship student at San Diego State University. As part of a group project, my team is creating a business to connect private drone pilots to drone jobs for the purpose of advertising. This is something we legitimately plan on pursuing depending on the feedback we receive. We have a few questions for the drone community. Your responses would be very much appreciated and valuable to us.

1) Do you have a drone and have you ever used it for a paid job?
2) Would you be interested in making $ part time with your drone?
3) What is a reasonable amount you would expect to be paid per hour?
Sounds like you maybe late to the party. This sounds like the App DroneBase. However, DroneBase is a start up and is going through its growing pains. They have a lot to improve, a lot....

Reactions: dronadsystems

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues