*** Posting About Your 107 Results? POST IT HERE!

Did you find the test easy or hard?

• It was easy for me!

• It had some challenges but I got through it OK.

• I found it difficult.

• I haven't tested yet but plan to.

• I'm don't plan to take the test.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Passed today, 10/13/2016 with a 95. Don't let my score fool you. I studied and took practice tests over 10 times consistently getting 95-100, however I would estimate that only a couple of questions were ones I had seen before. About a dozen were similar to what I had seen, but worded differently. I went in very confident but less than half way through I was praying just to pass. The test is tough. Be prepared. You're not going to pass by just memorizing practice exam answers. You need to know why the answers are correct. Not trying to scare anyone, just my advice.

Reactions: Sagebrush
Not me. I was wondering about that too gotta be in by 90 days after your scores iacra is submitted

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I scored 85%. Did the course at remotepilot101.com for $99. I thought the instructional videos were well put together and easy to understand. I did not look at any of the other courses.

I just bought the course from remotepilot101.com also. Love the videos. Did a lot of "free" studying, but needed a few things cleared up that took explanation. Plan on taking the exam very soon.

Passed today on first try - scored an 88 - 7 wrong. I just studied on my own - read and watched everything I could (for free). It was a tough test, I thought. Took about 1.5 hours. Anyone have any advice for putting registration # on a Phantom 4?

Rob I just wrote my number on my batteries and I keep the paper copy with me

I'm really happy with the $99 life membership with remotepilot101.com Jason keeps the information current and in two years you can use it again to pass the test.

Can anyone recommend a good course for someone with some but limited aviation background. I've read a few mentioned

Go look in this Facebook group and you'll find reports from >LOTS< of people who used Gold Seal to successfully pass their FAA exams on the first try:
需要安全验证

Ask all the questions you want from real members and learn the unbiased truth.

I'm really happy with the $99 life membership with remotepilot101.com Jason keeps the information current and in two years you can use it again to pass the test.

Did you pass the test and if so with what prior experience. I do ok with the home study guides, I took all 3 ham tests in a month and thought they were pretty easy. I know this will be more of a challenge and not free to take

Rstekeur, no prior experience. Took the course over a one week period then kept going over the pre tests. Passed with an 85%. All issues I struggle with Jason has now updated the videos in the course so I'm sure it would be no issues now.

Can anyone recommend a good course for someone with some but limited aviation background. I've read a few mentioned

I'm currently reviewing Gold Seal's Online Ground School. So far I'm extremely impressed, these guys know what they are doing. Each day I study and learn, I gain more confidence I will be successful in passing. You can read/view more about my review here.

Keep in mind, I'm a complete 100% noob, I knew nothing when I started with Gold Seal 2 weeks ago. Now I feel I have a chance. The truth will be reveled on test day.. :) (Nov 21)

I knew absolutely nothing when I enrolled in Remotepilot101.com. Took the course and practice tests. Got a 95 on the FAA test. Highly recommend the course because it gives you the knowledge to understand and correctly answer any question they throw at you. It's not just memorizing answers. It also helps you to be a responsible, knowledgable and qualified sUAS pilot in the field.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj