Postcard from Lovund, Northern Norway - Epic Footage

I just got back from my short vacation from Lovund where we got our summer house and shot some aerial footage.

Quite pleased with the results. What do y'all think? :)

v=rDzbKHRWENw&feature=youtu.be
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Fantastic! A lot for me to learn.

Would you mind share the name of the music?

Absolutely beautiful scenery, flying and video editing. Well done. We will be waiting for a winter follow up video from the same location!

One word.... Awesome!, I noticed the name, so do you own the town?

I wish I did! My grandfather grew up there and we have his old house as a summer house. Carrying the Islands name makes it an extra special place for me, though. Especially since there is only 14 people in the world called Lovund :)

I'm an absolute lover of Norway which is for me the most stunning country in Europe, not only for the amazing landscapes but also for the way of life of nordic people.
Your video is a true piece of art !
What are the drone flying rules in Norway ?

I'm an absolute lover of Norway which is for me the most stunning country in Europe, not only for the amazing landscapes but also for the way of life of nordic people.
Your video is a true piece of art !
What are the drone flying rules in Norway ?

Thanks!

The rules are currently quite open for non-commercial drone-flying with regulations along airports and such. Restrictions are probably on it's way though.

Check out my other video from my hometown Ålesund :)

Reactions: PaulMuns
Very nice !
What kind of color grading do you apply to your videos ? I tried several times to achieve such "VSCO" look with FCPX without any success :(

I usually just use Lumetri in Premiere with my own custom made LUT. On the Postcard From Lovund video I also used FilmConvert.

I just got back from my short vacation from Lovund where we got our summer house and shot some aerial footage.

Quite pleased with the results. What do y'all think? :)

v=rDzbKHRWENw&feature=youtu.be
Brilliant just Brilliant!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.