Post your snow pictures here

Reaction score
e38cbffd4580a31079cfa09b6e0c9c43.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: jwmcgrath
The weather has been to bad to fly my drones. I may have to start a thread that ask for pictures of some where warm. Location= Anchorage
Winter1.gif
Winter2.gif

Last edited:
8828307821758b7928f64b1ccbdb009f.jpg

Sorry, in sunny SoCal, we don't get snow at the beach, but here's one from today

My drone saw this, and wants to come spend a month or two with you. Of course I would have to come along. In fact, I bet there are couple hundred people on this forum that would love to spend a month with you. Post your address, and directions to your house. Maybe a bunch of us can rent a bus, to help with the expensive. We could all camp out in your yard, at least the hundred are so that didn't fit in your house.:D:eek:

Reactions: HarleyKen
My drone saw this, and wants to come spend a month or two with you. Of course I would have to come along. In fact, I bet there are couple hundred people on this forum that would love to spend a month with you. Post your address, and directions to your house. Maybe a bunch of us can rent a bus, to help with the expensive. We could all camp out in your yard, at least the hundred are so that didn't fit in your house.:D:eek:

Haha! . Definitely would love to come to that area! Great photo!

Well, I would like to come there and play in the snow.... for a day
But we have been getting lots of rain these days and you can't really fly then

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan