POST REPLY INTO TOPIC

Reaction score
HOW DO YOU POST A REPLY INTO A TOPIC. WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS WHO DO YOU GET TO REPLYTO A PERSON WITHIN THIER QUESTION, I HOPE SOMEBODY CANSEE WHAT I AM AFTER, I HAVE SEEN THE QUESTION IN THE ANSWER BUT THE QUESTION APEAR'S IN GREY STARTIND WITH AN INVERTED COMMER. HOPE SOME ONE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING, IF NOT I WILL FEEL A RIGHT RICHARD HEAD.

chopperflyer said:
HOW DO YOU POST A REPLY INTO A TOPIC. WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS WHO DO YOU GET TO REPLYTO A PERSON WITHIN THIER QUESTION, I HOPE SOMEBODY CANSEE WHAT I AM AFTER, I HAVE SEEN THE QUESTION IN THE ANSWER BUT THE QUESTION APEAR'S IN GREY STARTIND WITH AN INVERTED COMMER. HOPE SOME ONE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING, IF NOT I WILL FEEL A RIGHT RICHARD HEAD.

Do you mean like this with a quote? If so just click the 'quote' button in the top right of the posting you want to reply to.
Also, you may want to cut off the caps lock key. :)

Thanks,left the caps key to get a quicker reply,any way thank you for a quick answer, just have to learn all this computer idea's on how thing's are made easier, I presume to put in web address's it is a matter off just finding the right button, anyway thanks again.

chopperflyer said:
Thanks,left the caps key to get a quicker reply,any way thank you for a quick answer, just have to learn all this computer idea's on how thing's are made easier, I presume to put in web address's it is a matter off just finding the right button, anyway thanks again.

For a web link in your post click the URL button and then insert the link between the tags.
Check the FAQ's for lots of tips on using the site. Here is the link... http://www.phantompilots.com/faq.php
Happy flying my friend. :ugeek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers